Practically Green

I love the Practically Green website, I think because I am a ferocious organiser and as such, a checklist really appeals to me. I am yet to go through the entire list, but I am slowly getting there. Right now my score is 4061, and I'll really need to make some changes to get much higher at the moment.

 
(image taken from practicallygreen.com)

You can see my profile here, if you'd like. I have a fair few actions I need to work on, and some are much more achievable than others. I figure I'll just work my way through the list bit by bit, until the BIG things are left (like replacing appliances with energy efficient ones).

This week I am singling out the following things to achieve:

Sign up for green power from your utility
Watch Annie Leonard's online video, "The Story of Stuff"
Install shower timer or water-monitoring device
Switch to recycled paper tissues
Switch to a recycled plastic toothbrush (I'm actually switching to compostable toothbrushes)

I think that's enough for this week! I will let you know next Monday what I accomplished.

0 comments:

Post a Comment