Practically Green, week 3

Ahh, I am behind thanks to being sick Monday and Tuesday this week. So here is a quick catch-up. Last week's challenges were:

Switch to organic chocolate
Install one low-flow faucet
Clean/mitigate any household mold
Track your trash for one week

I did quite poorly this week - I only achieved 2 out of my 4 goals. I switched to organic chocolate (and boy, was that a tasty challenge!), and I tracked my trash for the week. I didn't get around to cleaning my mold or installing a low-flow faucet, so they're rolling over onto this week. I'll also tackle this week:

Get an energy audit
Avoid food packaging and cling wrap containing PVC

My energy provider doesn't offer energy audits, but they have a DIY one on their website, so I will do that myself. And I've already been minimizing our reliance on food with plastic packaging, but I could further.

0 comments:

Post a Comment