Long time no type

I've been away on holidays! We drove down to East Gippsland for a lovely relaxing holiday, where we didn't do a whole lot except sit around the fire, reading books and bike riding.

I have been working on crossing a fair few items off my Practically Green list - so many, in fact, that I have jumped into number 1 spot for Australia! Wanna know what I have done?

Switched to all-natural sunscreen (Badger)
Switched to all-natural toothpaste (AloeDent)
Switched to all-natural foundation (The Body Shop)
Switched to all-natural powders (The Body Shop)
Switched to all-natural body lotion (Badger)
Switched to all-natural moisturizer (Badger)
Switched to all-natural blush (etsy)
Switched to all-natural eye shadows (etsy)
Switched to reusable utensils for on-the-go dining (etsy)
Switched to reusable sandwich bags (etsy)

I swear there was something else I have done also, but I can't remember what it was. Basically I tackled a lot of the personal care items this month, as I had an urge to shop, and I thought this was the best way to channel my spending. Here are some pics of the goodies I have bought - I can't wait for my letterbox to begin overflowing with these goodies. Then it'll be time to Freecycle all my remaining makeup and body products to new homes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment